- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Basic purpose of position: Perform the essential inspection and repair functions necessary to maintain RoadRailer Trailers, Bogies and Coupler Mates in good mechanical operating condition.
Experience Requirements: Must possess and demonstrate appropriate mechanical aptitude, as determined by the facility manager, to successfully perform the tasks associated with designated inspector classification.
Skills, Licenses, Certification, and/or Special Training:
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license if required to operate company equipment.
Work and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including weekends and being on call
- Constantly required to use bending, twisting, walking motions on uneven surfaces throughout the entire work shift;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Conditions of Employment: Employment is conditional, based on a medical examination which includes a drug screen, and an examination to verify candidates can safely perform the essential functions of the job. Road & Rail Services requires a post-offer motor vehicle reference check, and background check. Employment and military (if applicable) verification required.
Company Profile: Established in 1987, Road & Rail Services has grown and diversified to become a leading provider of rail related services in North America. Our network of skilled associates provides plant and terminal operating expertise as well as field maintenance of rail assets for railroads, rail shippers, and owners of rail related equipment and facilities.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!