- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Basic purpose of position: Perform the essential functions required to ensure compliance with the company and customers' procedures.
Expectation: We expect all associates to be committed to a high standard of safety, be willing and able to comply with all safety policies/rules and willing to report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory personnel. Individuals performing this function must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of himself/herself or others.
Comply with all industry, customer and company safety regulations and operating procedures;
Drive vehicles, at all times, in accordance with company and customer instructions/procedures;
Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the company's sole discretion;
• Must be regularly available and willing to work at least 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, or other such hours per day or hours per week as the company determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs;
• Must be available to work overtime per day or per week, weekends and Holidays as the company determines are necessary or desirable to meets its business needs;
• Efficiently provide administrative support determined by site management to meet the deadlines associated with corporate paperwork;
• Perform housekeeping duties as required by site management;
• Embody the ETHICAL practices and CORE VALUES of the Company. This is accomplished by:
• Always doing what's right – be honest, never lie, cheat, steal or violate policies;
• Treating all people with the utmost respect and dignity;
• Be loyal to the Company and our customers;
• NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Education Requirements: High School education or GED equivalent.
Experience Requirements: None.
Skills, Licenses, Certification, and/or Special Training:
• Must maintain a valid state driver's license if required to operate company equipment;
• Must be able to safely operate vehicles with either a standard and/or automatic transmission;
• Meet and maintain all requirements contained in the Conditions of Employment policy.
Physical, Mental & Sensory Requirements:
• Must be able to hear and communicate work or safety instructions spoken in a normal voice;
• Ability to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
• Ability to occasionally work in areas with limited lighting;
• Ability to frequently enter/exit a vehicle with a vehicle door opening clearance of no more than 12 inches;
• Must be able to hear work or safety instructions verbally communicated in a normal speaking voice;
• Must possess normal depth perception and have a normal peripheral vision in both eyes;
• Ability to communicate telephonically and with two-way radios;
• Ability to view and change data on a standard computer;
• Ability to operate standard office equipment -- calculator, fax, scan, etc.;
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks;
• Must be able to work independently;
• Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!