- Cincinatti, OH, USA
- Full Time
Basic purpose of position: Provide complete management oversight for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable OSHA, EPA, FRA and DOT regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with customer and company safety policies and procedures;
- Ensuring all subordinates understand and comply with applicable customer and company work instructions, quality procedures and site SOP's;
- Ensuring associates are properly trained on their jobs work instructions;
- Managing site performance relative to financial and productivity goals, developing, implementing and monitoring corrective actions where appropriate;
Experience Requirements: Should have 3 or more years of supervisory level experience including P&L responsibility.
Skills, Licenses, Certification, and/or Special Training:
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license if required to operate company equipment;
- Must be able to safely operate vehicles with either a standard and/or automatic transmission;
Work and Environmental Conditions:
- Must be able to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, and being on call
- Must be able to frequently climb, using various types of ladders, to heights in excess of 16 feet;
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Conditions of Employment: Employment is conditional, based on a medical examination which includes a drug screen, and an examination to verify candidates can safely perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Road & Rail Services requires a post-offer motor vehicle reference check, and background check. Employment and military (if applicable) verification required.
Company Profile: Established in 1987, Road & Rail Services has grown and diversified to become a leading provider of rail related services in North America. Our network of skilled associates provides plant and terminal operating expertise as well as field maintenance of rail assets for railroads, rail shippers, and owners of rail related equipment and facilities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!